Registration is open to current 2019 Product and Services Members without an outstanding balance. Non-members are welcome to exhibit with an acquired prorated membership to BRAA. Registration will stay open until October 23, 2019, however, if you would like to have your table location on the Map on the Welcoming Banner you must register by end of day Saturday, October 19, 2019. Full payment must be submitted before vendors can attend the trade show.
Standard tables ($450) include a 6' table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and 2 vendor tickets. Premium tables ($550) include an 8' table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and 2 vendor tickets, and are strategically placed in areas of the hall with higher expected foot traffic. Additional vendor tickets may be added for $10 each. A $50 non-refundable reservation fee is included in the cost of the table. Full payment is due by October 24, 2019.
View Available Tables
As of August 21st
Your sponsorship will include your company logo on the website and verbal & signage recognition in addition to the benefits listed with each sponsorship opportunity below.
- The Watchmen: Your company logo will be included on a welcoming trade-show standing banner with a map of the vendors. (Unlimited Available) - $125
- The X-Men: Your company banner (24x36in) will be displayed at the check-in table for each participant to see during the event. (2 Available) - $300
- The Justice League - $400:
- Bag- Your company logo will be printed along with the Trade Show Logo on 200 bags handed out at check-in. (3 Available)
- Cup- Your company logo will be printed along with the tradeshow logo on 200, 12 oz plastic cups to be used at the bars. (1 Available)
- Lanyard- Your company logo will be printed along with the BRAA Trade Show logo on 200 lanyards handed out at check in. This level will also cover a portion of the Uber & Lyft rides for attendees. (1 Available)
- The Watchmen: Your company will sponsor the bar for one hour, your company logo will be displayed on the bar, & your sponsorship will cover drink for attendees during the hour. Contact the BRAA Office for pricing.